By accessing or using the App or Services, you are consenting to this Policy. Please note that You are not authorized to access or use the App or Services unless you have read, understood and consent to your personal information being collected, stored, processed, used and shared in the manner specified by this Policy.
Please note that this Policy only applies to personal information collected on the App, and does not apply to information you provide to Weisdom through other modes, such as through social media, or through any third party websites.
Please note that you are not obligated to provide Personal Information described in this Policy. However, if you choose not to accept this Policy, you may not be able to access the App or Services to the extent that the Personal Information is relevant for the provision of the App or Services.
“Personal data” does not only refer to information related to you but encompasses any and all information which enables to identify you either directly or indirectly.
“Processing” means any operation which is performed on Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Controller” means the natural or legal person which determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
“Processor” means the natural or legal personal which processes Personal Data on behalf of the controller.
“Purpose” means the reason(s) why the controller needs to collect and further process the Personal Data.
1. What Personal Information do we collect?
As a result of or as a precursor to access or use of the App or Services by you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Your name, address, location, phone number or email ID
- Your login credentials for the App or Services, including a password
- Delivery-related Information, including the number of deliveries received by you, the relevant delivery partner (such as logistics or courier companies), the relevant e- commerce company from which the purchase was made, and any other information required to coordinate the delivery of your purchase
- Any other information provided by you during your use of the App or the Services
- Please note that the collecting and retaining agency with respect to your Personal Information is Weisdom FutureTech Private Limited.
2. How do we use your Personal Information?
We shall process and/or use the Personal Information collected in accordance with this Policy for the following purposes:
- Analysing your use of our App and Services;
- In particular, analysing data collected in accordance with Clause 1 to determine purchase patterns and achieve other insights;
- Implementation of various features and/or services based on data analysis as described in this Clause;
- Providing, monitoring and improving the quality of Services provided to you and for all ancillary purposes;
- Processing such information in order to provide Services to you;
- Communicating with you, including for administrative purposes;
- Diagnosing and resolving problems with our App and Services;
- Personalising our App and Services for you;
- Fulfilling services that have been requested, subscribed to or accepted by you;
- Developing new products and services;
- Advertising our products and services to you and conducting market research and planning;
- Running and improving our business; and/or
- Troubleshooting and ensuring protection from errors or unlawful activities.
- For providing measurement, analytics, and other business services where we are processing data as a controller.
We do not store your Personal Information for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes set out above.
3. Do we disclose or transfer your Personal Information to third parties?
We may disclose or transfer your Personal Information (Except Name, Flat No & Mobile No) to our third-party partners, who may use your Personal Information for the same purposes as given in Clause 2 of this Policy.
Other than as described in this Clause, we do not disclose or transfer your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent, except if such disclosure or transfer is required in order to:
- comply with a legal obligation, including compliance with a request for any Governmental agency mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences;
- comply with any applicable law or order of a court, tribunal, adjudicatory or regulatory authority;
- enforce our terms of service or any other agreements;
- respond to claims against Weisdom by third parties; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Weisdom or others, including sharing information in order to protect against fraud.
Your Personal Information is stored on servers located in India, but may be disclosed and/or transferred to, and processed by, third parties located in other countries. In such a case, we require that the third party maintains at least the same level of protection as for your Personal Information as provided under this Policy.
We may disclose your Personal Information(Except Name Flat No, and Mobile No) to third-party service providers, advertisers and/or third-party analytics providers in order to improve the quality of Services provided to you. We may also disclose your Personal information to our affiliates, agents or consultants in order to process and store such information, generate reports, and offer products and/or services to you.
4. Legal Bases for Processing
The legal bases on which we process your Personal Information are as follows:
- With your consent, i.e. by accepting this Policy;
- Where such processing is necessary for the performance of the Services being utilised by you;
- Where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- Where such processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information as collected by us:
- Right to request access to or review of your Personal Information, as well as the rectification, completion, updation, amendment and erasure of your Personal Information;
- Right to withdraw consent for the subsequent processing or use of your Personal Information;
- In the event that your Personal Information is shared with a third party who is subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the right to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, readily usable and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit such information to another entity, if we have collected such information with your consent and processed it by automated means;
- In the event that your Personal Information is shared with a third party who is subject to the GDPR, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority appointed under; and
- In the event that your Personal Information is shared with a third party who is subject to the GDPR, the right to not be subject to a decision solely based on automated individual decision making, including by profiling.
- In the event that your Personal Information is shared with a third party who is subject to the GDPR, the right to opt out of having your Personal Information used for direct marketing purposes.
Any requests to be made to Weisdom in this respect may be made by sending an email to email@example.com. No such request shall be treated as effective unless communicated in this manner. We reserve the right to seek further details from you in respect of any such request made.
We endeavour to ensure that our systems and your Personal Information remain secure. To this end, we comply with reasonable security practices and procedures by following industry standards such as International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 and internal technical measures. Since it is not possible to ensure complete security, we do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information. However, in the event that we become aware of any breach affecting your Personal Information, we shall inform you of this fact using the contact details provided by you, if any.
7. Third Party Links
8. Policy regarding Children
In compliance with the GDPR, our App and Services directed towards people who are at least 18 years of age. We do not solicit or knowingly collect, use, process or store information in relation to people below the age of 18.
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time. Such updates or modifications shall take effect on the date they are published here: https://www.wlockers.com/privacy-policy/. Please check this Policy periodically to keep yourself updated on any changes.
10. Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
11. Grievance Officer
If you have any grievances with respect to the collection, use, processing or disclosure of your Personal Information by us, please address these to our Grievance Officer, whose details are as follows: